Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Endure

So many of us find things attractive and appealing. I do as much as anyone else. Some with the friends they choose, others with selfishness and some with sin. I have been trying hard to improve my life and be more Christ-like. I have been really focused on my family and trying to ignore the temptations outside of my home.


Scripture reading every morning before my kids wake has become a daily ritual and I've been focused on positive uplifting reads and activities. I read a few articles in this months Ensign and really loved the article The Harmless Little Fern.


I feel like it can relate to everyone in their own way and we need to look in our own lives to see what things seem like beauty, but really can cause harm.  I'm trying every day to be a better person. I've realized that I am not going to always go out with friends, or have the nicest clothes or other things, but I can be happy because I make myself happy. I am happy in my life and with my family. I am so thankful for my blessings and even my trials.



To read the article click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment